Our special 'EdiApps Student Bundle' is available to students and teachers currently studying or teaching a sound post-production course. The course can either be full or part time, must have a minimum duration of one year, be provided by either an accredited university, college or school and you must apply at least six months before the end of the course.
The supplied iLok bundle license will activate the current versions of EdiCue, EdiPrompt, EdiLoad and EdiChart for the rest of the calendar year in which the license is applied, plus a further two years. Licenses can be renewed from two months before expiry. Renewal licenses run for a period of two years, starting from the end date of the previous license, even if the renewal is applied for after the license has expired.
To apply or renew, enter your details below and include a scan of your institution identity card and letter from your course supervisor (details below). Once we have received this and are satisfied of your eligibility, we will email you a key that will allow you to purchase our 'EdiApps Student Bundle' from our web store. Once purchased, a license will be deposited directly into your iLok account (allow two working days).
NOTE: For Institution discount click here.
SUPERVISOR LETTER REQUIREMENTS
- Must be written on institute letterhead
- For students: confirm course name, start and end dates
- For teachers: confirm employment and names of courses taught
TERMS OF LICENSE
- Limit one license per student/teacher
- License is deposited into iLok account supplied and cannot be transferred to a different account
- iLok account must be registered in applicants name (no company accounts permitted)
- Requires a 2nd or 3rd generation iLok dongle (click here for more information)
- License is a 'Locked Bundle' (application licenses cannot be separated)
- License continues to authorise our applications after a major update