1. As our applications are currently 32-bit (see our Updating EdiApps for 64-bit architecture blog post for progress on updates for 64-bit), macOS now displays additional and duplicate security messages when our apps are used as follows:
- EdiCue – Additional security messages shown while opening the session interface window for the first time
- EdiCue – Additional security message shown while exporting PDFs for the first time
- EdiPrompt - Additional security messages shown while opening the cue list window for the first time
- EdiLoad - Additional security messages shown while performing a Pro Tools re-conform for the first time
2. There is a minor graphics issue in EdiCue with the shooting script window where the green transfer button images aren’t displaying correctly.
3. When macOS Mojave is switched to dark mode, our apps still display their user interfaces in light mode.
The versions of our apps that were tested with macOS Mojave are as follows:
EdiCue v2.8.3 and above
EdiPrompt v2.3.0 and above
EdiLoad v3.4.5 and above
EdiChart v3.1.0 and above
EdiMarker v1.4.1 and above
Application installers can be downloaded from our download page.
* For more information on what versions of macOS are compatible with each version of Pro Tools, see the Pro Tools Operating System Compatibility Chart.