EdiLoad is the Sound Editor's Edit List Toolkit that can conform location audio, re-conform a Pro Tools session and export a variety of files to aid the sound post-production process. EdiLoad v2 contains all the features of our original re-conform app 'EdiTrace Auto' and our Pro Tools edit extraction tool 'EdiTrace PT Load'. It also contains a score of features requested by our EdiTrace users over the years.
Available in OS X (Intel) and Windows (Win7 32/64bit), the program initially runs in demonstration mode (fully featured) for three days.
Purchase an EdiLoad license and you will be entitled to free and unlimited tracing using our EdiTrace website for one year. Simply email us your EdiLoad receipt and EdiTrace username and we will update your EdiTrace account. Free access period starts from date of purchase.
- Conform location audio from an edit list with Pro Tools expand tracks
- Re-conform a Pro Tools session for picture changes (requires EdiTrace to create 'Change EDL'. See offer above)
- Modify or create custom 'Change EDLs' within Pro Tools to re-conform edit sessions the way you want
- Create a Pro Tools track containing clips at every picture cut or scene change point
- Export a MIDI file containing markers, SYSEX commands or MIDI notes at every picture or scene change point
- Import a Pro Tools session to extract edit data and create an EDL of picture changes
- Load any text based EDL (e.g. CMX3600, GVG, SMPTE File 32)
- Read 23.976, 24, 25, 29.97NDF and 30NDF FPS timecodes
- Append EDL files by track or time
- Merge and optimise edit lists specifically for audio conforms and re-conforms
- Extract Scene/Slate/Take data from EDL Comments or Clip Names to create new Roll Names
- Batch update Roll Names
- Offset Source or Destination timecodes
- Export selected tracks as a standard CMX3600, File16 or File32 EDL
EdiLoad main window
EdiLoad v2 uses PACE iLoks for authorization. Click here for more information.
The demo download contains a current version of EdiLoad, comprehensive User Guide and a sample Pro Tools session.
|Mac:||Intel OS X version 10.6.0 or above (including 10.8)|
|Windows:||Windows 7 (32/64-bit)|
|Pro Tools:||Compatible with Pro Tools® an AVID Audio® product. Tested with Pro Tools 10.3.2
Reads and writes version 7-9 (.ptf) and version 10 (.ptx) session files
Session Re-conform tested with version 8.0 -> 10.x
Field recorder conforming requires version 7.4.1 and above although we recommend using version 9 and above
EdiLoad can be purchased from the Buy/Download page (credit cards and PayPal accepted)
NCIS Los Angeles - CBS Television
EdiLoad is a winner. The list I currently get has somewhat generic FCP reel numbers so I can still do a "selection" of events and change several reels to Sound Roll numbers. EdiLoad has reduced my test EDL convert from 3 hours to 30 minutes. I can see when I get a more accurate camera roll number in the master reel position I will hack the list even faster. Nice!!! Sold!!
Subscribe to App Updates
EdiLoad v2.1.0 upgrade (Oct '12)
- New Column Transfer window with 'Build Name' and 'Modify Name' controls
- Option to convert a vision edit list into an audio edit list using an Avid ALE file
- Conforming WAV files using an EdiCue Conform Ref Track creates a minimum number of new tracks
- Load an EdiCue 'Scene Data' file to add Scene Descriptions while creating a Scene Change Track
- Updates for OS X 10.8 ("Mountain Lion") and Windows 7
NOTE: This free update is available to EdiLoad v2 license (ilok) holders only. To upgrade to v2 launch the Web Store