EdiTrace Website replaced by EdiLoad
After more than 10 years of operation we are pleased to announce that the EdiTrace website has been rebuilt in the form of our new Mac/Win application EdiLoad v3. As part of this update the EdiTrace website has closed down. EdiLoad v3 contains all the functionality of the EdiTrace website and much more.
EdiLoad v3 is a major update to our already successful conform/re-conform application that now contains a compare window. This new window contains the 'trace' code that was used in the EdiTrace website along with enhancements to allow for batch imports, VFX tracing and a whole lot more. See the EdiLoad product page for more information and demo videos.
Subscribe to App Updates
EdiLoad v3.2.0 update (Jan '15)
- New Streamers length options when exporting MIDI files
- Option to export MIDI files with a Text Cue track
- Changes and additional checks while exporting Offset Lists that display Feet+Frames
- Compato updates for OS X Mavericks and Yosemite
- Compato updates for Pro Tools 11+
EdiLoad v3.2.1 update (Feb '15)
- Pro Tools re-conform function bug fix for Windows only