WELCOME TO SOUNDS IN SYNC
Sounds In Sync develops and produces innovative, time-saving software tools and applications for sound editors.
Our popular Edi product range includes: EdiCue, EdiPrompt, EdiLoad, EdiChart and EdiMarker.
Sounds In Sync is committed to creating intuitive, user-friendly tools that directly assist sound designers and editors to fulfil ever-increasing production demands. Our software and workflow solutions are purpose- designed to meet the specific needs and requirements of sound designers and editors worldwide – whether freelancers or based at major film post production facilities.
Sounds In Sync is also proud to be an Avid third party developer. Since 2009 we have worked with Avid to create exciting new products and enhance current ones. We have also been working with Merging Technologies since 2004 to provide a re-conform solution within Pyramix.
Visit Sounds In Sync’s Products page to find out how our expanding list of unique sound editing applications can help you today.
NEW SOFTWARE ANNOUNCEMENT
Release date: October 2013
Sounds In Sync is proud to announce the release of EdiLoad v3. Now edit lists can be compared within EdiLoad using its new compare window to find what has changed when pictures are updated. This also includes the option to save project data, test VFX match settings and compare multi-layer lists with ease.
This version also contains a new overview window to graphically display edit lists, plus a score of updates to its existing features.
For more information and video check out the EdiLoad product page.
Latest App Updates
EdiCue v2.5.1 free update (Jan '14)
- Added option to highlight Priority field in PDFs for specific values
- New length settings to create custom SYSEX commands to trigger 1-4 second streamers
- Changes for PT v11.1+ support with 'Advance to next clip' function
- Changes for PT v10/11 support on Win7+ with 'Send to Clip' and 'Get from Clip' functions
- Fix to export supplementary cues since priority and reason filter controls were added
NOTE: This free update is available to EdiCue v2 license (ilok) holders only. To upgrade to v2 launch the Web Store
EdiPrompt v1.8.0 free update (Jan '14)
- Changes required for OS X 10.9 ("Mavericks")
- New Progress Bar overlay shows duration of cue for Text Cues
- Movie Mask is now displayed at end of cue for Text Cues
- Now reads custom SYSEX commands for 1-4 second length Streamers
- Cue List window displays Record State of cues in Cue Number column