WELCOME TO SOUNDS IN SYNC
Sounds In Sync develops and produces innovative, time-saving software tools and applications for sound editors.
Our popular Edi product range includes: EdiCue, EdiPrompt, EdiLoad, EdiChart and EdiMarker.
Sounds In Sync is committed to creating intuitive, user-friendly tools that directly assist sound designers and editors to fulfil ever-increasing production demands. Our software and workflow solutions are purpose- designed to meet the specific needs and requirements of sound designers and editors worldwide – whether freelancers or based at major film post production facilities.
Sounds In Sync is also proud to be an Avid third party developer. Since 2009 we have worked with Avid to create exciting new products and enhance current ones. We have also been working with Merging Technologies since 2004 to provide a re-conform solution within Pyramix.
Visit Sounds In Sync’s Products page to find out how our expanding list of unique sound editing applications can help you today.
Entourage the Movie - Warner Bros Sound
I’m having a hard time remembering what life was like before EdiLoad and simultaneously kicking myself for not using the software sooner. I have recently used it on three different features: Entourage the Movie, Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck, and Pelé. It was invaluable on all three and the interesting thing was that each feature highlighted a different strong point of the software.
On Entourage I made extensive use of the dialog assembly feature. By feeding the software an EDL referencing sound rolls and sound timecodes, EdiLoad quickly made Reference Tracks with clips stamped with the appropriate metadata that allowed me to use the Field Recorder Guidetrack function in Pro Tools to do quick dialog assemblies. With the way that the daily process is typically done on large Hollywood films, often the sound timecode in the AAFs from the Avid actually reflect daily tape timecode, not sound roll sound timecode. EdiLoad corrects this problem so that Field Recorder Guidetracks can be used.
Latest App Updates
EdiCue v2.6.1 free update (Mar '15)
- Can now count character cue numbers ‘by character and reel’ for sessions using F+F that contain single reels
- Made changes to the character cue number setup window
- Fix to correctly select PDF fonts when loading Unicode Text
- Fix to allow creation of ‘Combined Char Order List’ forms by themselves
EdiLoad v3.2.2 update (Mar '15)
- New Source/Target selection code in Compare Window for quicker re-fresh and display of selection in group rows
- Changes to PTX and PTF file definitions to stop EdiLoad opening session files when double clicked in OS X
- Bug fix to stop crash when loading multiple EDLs into compare window that contain a 'Load' error